- Do not store in direct sunlight for long periods, or where the computer will be exposed to excessive heat (over 140° F).
- Avoid direct exposure to water, sand, dust and other environmental hazards.
- Make a habit of transporting and using it in a carrying case.
- Keep it away from food and beverages.
- Keep the covers closed on the connectors, doors and slots when they are not in use.
- Prevent heavy and/or sharp objects from falling onto or being put onto the display.
- Place your Tablet display side down whenever possible.
- Be careful to keep phone and power cables out of harms way when communicating or charging your Tablet in the home or office, to prevent people or pets tripping.
- Always store the Pen in the storage space provided in the computer
- Do not tap heavily on the display.
- Avoid getting the pen dirty.
- Use only the Pen provided, to write or tap on the display.
To clean your tablet display screen: wipe the screen surface gently using a soft cotton cloth dampened with denatured alcohol or a mild soap with no abrasive (i.e. Dawn). Do not use abrasive solvents.
Caution: Your tablet is not waterproof. Do not pour or spray liquids directly on your tablet or wash your tablet with a heavily soaked cloth.